I found some wrong church information - can you correct it?

Reporting Incorrect Church Information

If you are the pastor or on staff at the church, please claim the Church Profile to update the information. Look for the "Claim this Church Profile" button on the Church Profile.

If you are a member of the church and find incorrect information on a Church Profile, please send us the information so we can contact the pastor or church about correcting it.

Thank you for helping us keep ChurchFinder.com up-to-date!