Why Church Profiles?
Your Church Profile is your "first impression" of your church to seekers (people looking for a church) in your city. The Church Profiles are designed to easily and professionally present the information people want to know about your church, and help them get a feel for what your church is like. Since many seekers are apprehensive about visiting a church, features like the "Meet the Pastor" page and "Virtual Photo Tour" help break down the barriers so seekers feel more comfortable visiting for the first time.
Completing Your Church Profile
Church Profile ChecklistThe following checklist highlights the key portions of your Church Profile. You can add or edit these from the Manage Church Profile section of your Dashboard.
- Church Logo - easily upload your church logo (free for all churches)
- Link to your Church Website - get SEO benefits by adding a link to your church website (free for all churches)
- Add a Featured Photo - replace the advertisement on your Church Profile with a Featured Photo. (Featured and Premium only)
- Photo Gallery - upload a few photos to provide a "Virtual Tour" of your church. (Featured and Premium only)
- Add "Meet the Pastor" page - people want to meet the pastor! Add a bio or personal welcome from the Pastor or church leader (free for all churches)
- Ministries and Groups - seekers are often looking for specific things...do they have a singles group? Counseling? Youth Group? Complete this section to connect with more seekers.
- Mission & Beliefs - complete this section to provide a little info about what your church believes
- Videos - embed videos from your YouTube or Vimeo account that showcases your church. This could be a sermon video that lets seekers experience an example of the pastor's teaching (Featured and Premium only)
ChurchFinder Pro - attract more visitors with a GREAT Church Profile
- Ads removed, Photo Gallery and video = a better-looking Church Profile
- Featured at the top of city searches = more visibility and traffic